Monday, May 31, 2010

Alright welcome back to my now continuing blog on higher thinkin doa few mind excersizes then come on back,
so today I saw prince of persia and it was awesome but the idea of the sands of time opened up something else in my idea of parallel dimensions. Does the proof of parallel dimensions also prove a parallel deity or parallel heavens theorem? What I believe says no and tht the deity and the heavens are singular and rule over all the reaches of space and time. But if that's true and so is a parallel dimension theory with an accompanying timetravel/ bridge to other dimensions theory then someone could use a device such as the dagger of time to travel back in time before someone killed themselves. They would automatically and unconciously travel a bridge ending up in one of the parallel dimensions where that person is alive again but in the dirt dimension they're still dead. This would cause copies of that person soul in the heavens ifthe singular heavens belief is true so this is what has perplexed me give me ur thoughts and I will continue updating this jewel of a blog.
Sincerely,
just another citizen
in this massive city we call earth

No comments:

Post a Comment