Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Past and the Future

Alright this one will be about time travel and consequences of such an act. Here is an interesting video I dunno if I believe it at all but It's an interesting thought to contemplate: http://videosift.com/video/Man-claims-he-has-traveled-through-time-shows-evidence
Traveling into the future is a possibility while traveling into the past is not. The reason I say this is because if you travel into the past, it would have already occured in the past, so in other words we will know we've traveled into the past before we actually do it. And on a similar note(one that of b sharp as opposed to b haha) if we travel into the past and lets say interact with someone the state of the person from the future will be reached no matter what. Let's use an example(an exmaple that was used the other day while I was working out with my friend Hunter): If Hunter was to travel into the past into that exact moment we were working out and his future self showed him a custom guitar that he had made in the future then he would have to end up making that guitar in the future no matter what. This being explained through the fact that once he is shown the guitar, that occured in the past, and since as I said earlier you can't change the past(basically) then he would end up making that guitar, in the future, and traveling into the past to show himself inevitably. So this being said it would be impossible for him to try and change that guitar's design. Even if(although unlikely) he tried to change the guitars design it would by some means(not necessarily out of the ordinary, probably just naturally) of the logic that must exist in this world end up looking just like the guitar his future self showed him, and this in itself would make him want even more to travel back in time and show himself this guitar.
This leads me to my last point in this post before I let your feeble mind rest. I do not totally agree(in the way it is percieved nowadays) with the saying God knows how your future will pan out ahead of you and everything happens for a reason. I do however believe that God does know everything that you will do in your lifetime and that everything Does happen for a reason BUT this does NOT mean that what you do matters because let's say you lead a life of crime just because you felt like it. Well God already knew this was going to happen and the things that come out of this were already planned. God doesn't turn this into a good thing along the way. God doesn't see time as we do he can travel through time like we can travel through a road. I'm sorry this last bit was weak my mind kinda fell through just then but anyways I promise I will give you more theological discussions in the future if you have something you would like me to discuss leave me a comment or a message or an email at syvaris@hotmail.com. Leave me a topic and you're thoughts on the topic and if you would like to stay anonymous or not. Anyways good day to you all and have a beautiful evening. Oh and btw check out my good friend Grant Edwards blog it is quite a comedic documentation of his life: http://grantedwardslikesyou.blogspot.com/

Sincerely,
The reason you ate breakfast this morning through a series of chain events that happened over the past couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment