Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

The titles seem to all of you like they're getting more creative...but they're not they're just getting less thought out haha.
So anyways let's talk about history and the existence of objects.
History- It only exists because we say it does....have you ever thought about how much of our history could be inaccurate. Stories and scraps of evidence do not prove anything to me, and yes I probably do take a bit more proof than you do but hey it's all for the sake of argument. Anyways, our history could literally be the complete opposite of what we think it is(or completely different in a non relative way).
I just found that interesting, that's really all I can say about it.
Anyways topic 2, the existence of objects- We see objects because of light being refracted somewhere in some way maybe even through a PRISM. When it gets dark and there is no light, not only can we not see the color of the object, it does not have a color. It depends on us, if it does not have a color and we don't touch it then it doesn't even necessarily exist. This is similar to the if a tree falls in the forest with no one around, does it make a sound? That question has always made me think twice.
I like to think that it doesn't make a sound but it does make a vibration. Sound is relative only to what hears it if anything, since sound is a vibration in other words and is only a sound if it is heard. But hey I may be wrong. So sue me.
Anyways I'll wrap up now by saying I love you all and you only exist if I see you.
Sincerely,
A whisper in your ear from a parallel dimension

1 comment:

  1. i love the relativity of perception
    i love you even if you dont exist, in which case my seeing you would be a hallucination, as the rest of reality may be as well..
    :)

    ReplyDelete