Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dream theory

Well I just came up with a theory after having an incredibly vivid dream and sleeping for 12 hours, that in the case that you have vivid dreams its really the happenings of the alternate you in one of the parallel universes. Just a thought, it makes complete sense though especially with the dream I had, dating someone that I know and wouldn't mind dating, but she was different in some ways, and I hung out with friends that I actually hang out with, but they were just all slightly different in small minute ways, and so was I...it was quite an interesting dream, it's to late to be able to describe it to you, its broken up into pieces but yea....ponder ponder ponder
anyways im signing off
Sincerely,
the neighbor that looks over the fence at you
but never reveals more than half of his face

1 comment: