Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well...

Seeing as no one probably knows exactly what this is, here ya go: Hi my name is Harlow and I'm a real boy. But anyways this is my blogspot where I will post random poems and pieces of creativity that are produced by my crazy mind. I like the subjects of theology theory and any other epic topic like those. I like to think about things that will make me think and contemplate all day, things that most people would stop thinking about immediately because it's too hard to comprehend. So that's one type of thing I will post. Another type of post the more recently updated ones will be poems or lyrics for songs that I write for my band Lover's Lane. Other random things I like include zombies, and tacos...but anyways if you like what I have posted now follow me and keep coming back for more. I love you all you bunch of morons have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment