Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thoughts from the Reaper

the reaper the sleeper
the keeper of the deeper ideas
of the world and the universe
and the way things work
this is i
and i am this
and i cannot help what i am
these are the cries of the hopeless
i am the one that does what he is told and cannot change his ways
no matter how much he tries
so you will see me in your dreams
you will see me in your nightmares
but in the end its your choice in which
i will appear to you
so do not cry do not fret
it will be fast and you will not sense
my presence
you will see me and think what an abomination
but please just come along and don't make this hard
I am easy to anger
and will make it painful if i must
Don't say a word and you will not know it as more than a quiet boat ride down a river of rust
after that I am not responsible for what happens to you
in the afterlife
although quick to anger i am the most lenient being in the ethereal
but don't cry to me dont try to repent now
you will get nowhere because im just how
you get from here to there
nothing more than the snip of the hair
so sit back and enjoy your ride to hell
because its the last time you will enjoy anything to tell
your fellow worms
down in the pit
while you suffer, burn, gnash and spit

please listen to the voice in your head He knows what he says, and tells the truth, you will regret not listening when you're dead.
I've seen to many fall to the pit please can there be just one that listens and rises above!?

No comments:

Post a Comment