Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reaper's Rampage

I'm sick of you humans
Roaming the streets
Acting like you don't believe
in us or me
the spirits the higher authority
the ones who watch you everday
stop denying Christ, stop denying that you will die
Because YOU WILL! And the best part is
it will be me
that comes and takes your soul
I'll kill you and everyone else
I'm sick of you and I'm just waiting
Waiting for the command, I do not delegate
You will all feel the power of my scythe
Tearing away at your life strings
Just wait
You are all puny excuses for life forms
Wealthy little beings that stand no chance
Just be glad I am not in charge
I would cause you all so much pain
but I'd rather not end up like my dear
brother Lucifer
So I will stay and obey
and you will slowly decay
and blow away
The wind whistles your name
It's your turn to go
Don't prolong the fact in your mind
you know
I come in the night like a chill
Across your skin
Touch you with my dead cold fingers
and I win
Just hope you said your prayers
I don't care where I must take you
Anywhere
I just want you out of my hair

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete