Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My OCD

Alright I think it's time I talked about my OCD.
So I am just going to give a few points of how it works against me and how its different from other types of OCD.
First of it's not severe its a mild case it doesn't take over my life but it's there.
One of the things is organizing things. Most people that have OCD have to organize things. It's geometrical and symmetrical as opposed to other types that can be sequential or identical.
Another part of it is that I basically have to complete whatever I'm working on at that point in time or I feel just bleh. I usually stay up late into the night completing things that I've started work on earlier.
Also when I watch numbers change like on an elevator I have to count them, and when I watch a show or a movie with subtitles or captions I have to read them and it usually takes all attention away from the actual images being shown.
One thing that I've grown out of is I used to inspect my food extremely closely and not eat it if it had any tiny flaw in it.
Now my OCD either is what has caused me stress for my entire life or is stress induced. I still haven't figured that out yet.
Anyways interesting look into the world of an OCD'er.
Thank you,
Mr. Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment