Saturday, November 5, 2011

2012

Well I originally didn't buy into the 2012 thing at all. Once I realized the many possibilities I changed my thought process on it. To start even if none of its true theres always the possibility of the end of the world. So many things have to go right from day to day for the world to keep moving on without breaking down. Now for the 2012 theory it basically is the possibility of a comet a nuke or a sun flare based on the prophecy by the notorious Nostradomus. This is backed by the many many ancient cultures that all have some generic dark doomsday style event occuring around this time. I believe that if this event isnt going to occur naturally it could occur among people and it could be caused by the very prophecies themselves. A freak out could occur just because we think somethings going to happen. Nuclear warfare is a possibility. While you could believe that this is or isnt true there is also the scientifically proven possibility of a complete reverse of magnetic poles because of the galactic planet alignment that will occur on this date. This date is also the winter solstice, the day the sun is farthest from the earth. If it has been moving away from the earth at a high enough rate it could also cause an ice age. These are my speculations of the possibilities. But hey then again it could just be another day. Either way I'm still gonna prep myself, taking precautions is always a good idea.

Crazy theorist guy

No comments:

Post a Comment